Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Indo-western from Regalia By Deepika












Heyllo peeps! The Indian wedding season is already here & so is the trouble to find those perfect outfits for the occasions.

As I discussed in my last post, fondly I have bought few outfits from the designer studio named 'Regalia by Deepika' ( http://www.regaliabydeepika.com/ ), after witnessing their stunning collection at their South Delhi based store.

Where my last outfit from their studio was a top in Western cut & style, this another gorgeous one from their designer collection is an Indo-western outfit which  I mixed & matched to create a minimalist yet that classy Indian look, according to my mood.






Since the Indian wedding saga has already begun & we Indians have not just one main event but several pre & post wedding functions to attend, so for one such Cocktail party to attend, I wanted something ethnic yet modern at the same time, for which I could finally stop my search down here choosing & selecting this stunning 3 piece outfit from their studio.



         Photography by: www.facebook.com/gauravmithraniphotography/





























What I adore about this outfit is its simplicity & the subtle color combination of shimmery off white blouse & wine skirt which makes it all the more elegant & graceful to be worn for an evening. The asymmetric skirt with front cut gives a feminine & classy look. And the dupatta with little embellishment adds that perfect Indian touch to it.

As discussed in my last post I have worked out an exclusive discount scheme for all my readers & followers of the blog in case you to wish to purchase anything from 'Regalia by Deepika' studio, find the scheme below again: 

Discount scheme to buy from 'Regalia by Deepika' studio: 
  • Up to 50% off on their rack pieces.
  • Flat 25% off on any outfit range above Rs. 20,000.
  • Flat 10% off on any outfit range between Rs 10,000 to Rs. 20,000.
  • Flat 5% off on any outfit range upto Rs. 10,000.
To avail the discounts, all you have to do is follow the link ( https://www.facebook.com/oomphsyndrome/ )  & my instagram handle on your right, follow the designer's Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/Regaliabydeepika/ ) & just screenshot this post along with my logo (OOMPH SYNDROME) on top & showcase at the time of purchase from the studio. :)
The complete address of the store is:
Regalia by Deepika,
51A Uday Park, August Kranti Marg, Uday Park, South Extension II, New Delhi, 110049
Tel: 011 4104 6676

Their studio has many more stunning outfits to select & style from & can be custom made too on demand considering any body type. Go check out & also stay hooked here for more such oomphilicious styles for you. ;)



1 comment:

  1. look fabulous. I love that indo western dress of yours. i cant explain how much i love this whole look! beautiful! Shopping cashback offers

    ReplyDelete