Monochrome in a Check Print!
In sync with my last post as i mentioned, I am featuring casual styling in printed outfits.
As we all know monochrome & check are forever in fashion & can never go out of trend, provided, as I have been stating, one knows how to keep the balance of the overall look & style.
This one is about monochrome check printed divider dress & how you can simply & casually flaunt it.

Photography: http://www.artistick.photography/
If you see it closely, its a complete single outfit which isn't actually open ended at the bottom but it's a divider dress.
PURPOSE: For all those girls who are looking to wear a casual yet feminine above knee length dress at a college/ shopping day/ while hanging out with friends but on some days are not comfortable sporting a skirt, this kind of divider dress in your wardrobe would just solve your concern & will give you the look you desire. Also those who have a very lean figure & looking for dresses for their body type, must go for this kind of lose fitted from top & bottom dress for casual styling.
This again is not so expensive outfit (just for INR750) which I bought from a same store at GK, M Block Market in a sale season as i mentioned in my previous post too.
My Personal Shopping Style: I am not a restrictive thinker when it comes to shopping. I can shop from everywhere & anywhere, all I go for is a look of the outfit & it has stand out for me while wearing it whether it is from a local store/ street market or a high end brand. What matters is your sense of choice, a right amount of confidence to carry an outfit, balance in your styling & of course that OOMPH to turn the heads on. ;)




Decent and beautiful
ReplyDeletethank you dear :)
Delete